You get 100 bonus points when you link from your blog or website back to YOUR reviewed homes on FranklyMLS.com .
Usually agents will put "My Reviewed Homes on FranklyMLS.com" (but not in red)
How to get the right link to get the 100 points (and for buyers to see each home you have visited):
1) Go to the front page of FranklyMLS.com and click on the number by your name (not in the top 10, click on "All Contributors").
2) Copy that URL. It should look like this:
3) Paste it in your website around the words "My Reviewed Homes on FranklyMLS.com"
4) Email me for your 100 points.
(Optional note, add the &a=USERNAME to insure that your cookie is added to every visitor, so your ad follows them)
Don't forget to put your IDX in your email signatures:
Search the MLS: www.franklymls.com/Username
When you review a neighborhood in a blog, consider linking to all active homes in that area. (Matrix links don't last forever, FranklyMLS.com links do). Make that link have your branded IDX. Like this:
Link name: See all Actives in "Old Dominion Gardens" for sale
Link URL: http://franklymls.com/default.aspx?m=R&h=ALL&s=%22OLD+DOMINION+GARDENS%22&a=JohnDoe
Also add shortcut Favorite links like I have done on blog.FranklyRealty.com (I did it without my branded IDX, but you should add your &a=JohnDoe to the URL)
- - Arlington Condos to $700k
- - Alexandria Foreclosure to $500k
- - McLean "Motivated Seller" All $
- - Falls Church (Sort:List$/LastSold)